Please take a few moments to review the services offered at Safehaus. We have assembled an easy and extensive program to provide the best care for your child in this time of crisis. From On Site Nursing, Group Therapy and Transportation, we can provide the care your child requires.
• On Site Nursing: Full nursing services provided.
• Psychiatric Initial and Follow-Up: Psychiatric practitioner will see child within the first 24-36 hours after admission and contact parents or guardians with recommendations.
• Full Pharmacy Services: All medications brought directly to facility.
• 3 to 1 Patient To Direct Staff Ratio: If acuity is high then we provide 2 to 1 ratio.
• Full Time On-Site Therapists: Child and family therapists on site.
• Individual Therapy: Each child is seen according to its psychiatric needs.
• Group Therapy: Each child participates in group therapy sessions on topics such as anger management, depression, bullying and anxiety.
• Didactic Small Group Sessions: Each morning children participate in didactic exercises to help start their day.
• One-On-One Mentor Program: Each day children spend time alone with a staff member to give them additional time to express their feelings, wants, and or concerns.
• Family Therapy: During the course of their stay at Safehaus children have a minimum of one family session. Many times multiple sessions are held to help develop better understanding between the child and their family.
• Academic Program: During the course of the day the children are encouraged to do their schoolwork, and parents are mandated to bring work from their teachers to Safehaus.
• Transportation: For those family members, who require it, is provided by Safehaus at no additional cost to the consumer.