Position: Food Services Manager
Have a High School Diploma or Equivalent? Possess a basic knowledge or Food Services operations.
Applicant shall possess the knowledge and abilities to effectively oversee the operations of operating all aspects of a food service unit. Applicant will review all needs and /or concerns related to the operation of the Food Service Department with the Executive Director and/or Program Manager as needed.
Applicant shall be able to fully execute the following quotes (but not limited to):
• Plan Nutritional meals
• Provide weekly menus
• Special Diet
• Shop weekly
• Maintain a weekly budget
• Rotate Stock (Weekly)
• Conduct a cooking demonstrations with residents and staff
• Following all Health and Safety Practices of Safehaus
• Lift 50 pounds without difficulty
• Review Temperature Log For:
• Review Dietary Needs for Residents