What Is Safehaus?
Safehaus is a short term (5 to 14 days) Intensive Crisis Residential Center that provides all the care that a hospital provides in a home-like setting. Our main goal is to keep your child safe, in a loving and therapeutic environment, while providing him or her with the therapy and services which will help them get over this crisis quickly and become a stronger, better and healthier individual. It is our belief, at Safehaus, that your child will have a better experience in a small home like setting, which is a better place to work on their current problems.
Quick Facts & Statistics
• Average Length of Stay: 6.8 Days
• Maximum Stay Allowed: 14 Days
• Accreditation: Full Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Recidivism Rate 30 Days Post Discharge: 2.89%
• Individual Therapy: Yes
• Group Therapy: Yes
• On-Site Nursing: Yes
• Family Therapy: Scheduled within first 72 hours after admission
• Full Psychiatric Assessment & Medication Management: Yes
• Resident-To-Staff Ratio: 3-to-1 or 1 based on patient mix and acuity
• Number of Beds Available: Warren - 16
• Safehaus Age Range: 10 - 17 years of age
• Languages Spoken at Safehaus: Full translation services
Safehaus Inc is Fully Certified and Enrolled by the State Of Michigan in the Medicaid Program.
Safehaus currently provides services for Wayne County, Oakland County, Macomb County, and 30 other CMH boards across Michigan. Single Case Agreement also availabe, along with BCBS, BCN, Priority Health & Other Affiliated Third Party Insurers.
A Message From the President and CEO:
Dr. Roman Kolodchin
I realize that this is either a time of crisis for you right now, and you are deciding whether Safehaus is the right choice for him or her.
Please let me assure you that at Safehaus your child's safety is our first priority. Our facility has been accredited nationally by the Joint Commission. This means that a national organization, after reviewing our program, feels that we do an outstanding job in keeping our patients SAFE, and providing them with many different therapy options to help them get through any crisis.
Thank you again for consideration of Safehaus. Our home-like atmosphere is soothing and therapeutic, and we work very hard to give your child the opportunity to heal so that they can continue becoming all that they can be. I look forward to seeing you and your child at the facility soon.